Residents in Lakeland FL can count on Action Heating & Cooling Inc for air duct cleaning, air quality control, ductwork cleaning, and more. Serving Polk County FL and towns like Bartow FL, Auburndale FL, Mulberry FL, and Plant City FL.
Stop indoor air pollution and ensure that the air you are breathing is clean and not posing a health risk to you and your family. An air duct cleaning is the process of eliminating dust, mold, and other contaminants from your air conditioning and heating system. If you have a forced air system, air duct cleaning is a must!
Homes across the state of Florida often have problems with indoor air quality due to the excess moisture of the warm climate. Moisture plays a huge role in promoting the growth & spread of mold & mildew in your air ducts. When air circulates through your duct work, these spores can be released into your home’s living space which can result in allergies and illnesses. In fact, poor quality air can actually causes symptoms like headaches, sore throats, water eyes, nausea, skin irritations, and even fatigue.
The professional HVAC techs of Action Heating & Cooling Inc will clean the various components of your heating & cooling system including supply & return air ducts and registers, diffusers and floor grates, heat exchangers, coils, drain or drip pans, fan motors, and fan housing. The specialized tools & procedures used by our certified professionals will minimize the threat of dust, mold, pet allergens, and other debris.
Not only will it improve the air that enters your lungs, but it will also help the efficiency and effectiveness of your A/C and heating units. Industry standards recommend that air ducts be inspected every other year and cleaned every 5 years.
When it’s time to have your air ducts cleaned, make sure the service provider you choose is qualified & trained to perform this important task. They should also agree to call all components of the system and leave no area of the duct work untouched. Here are a few questions to ask when selecting a qualified HVAC air duct professional:
• How long has the contractor been in the residential HVAC system cleaning business?
• Can the contractor provide you with evidence of the current Worker’s Compensation and General Liability Insurance coverage? (Ask for Certificate of Insurance)
• Does the contractor possess the proper Licenses that are required by your city or state to perform the work they are proposing? (Not all cities or states require licenses.)
• Will the contractor provide you with 3 to 5 customer references including phone numbers for which they provided service in the last 30 days?
• Will the contractor conduct a thorough inspection of your system PRIOR to performing any work and alert you to any problems? This is required by the current NADCA Assessment, Cleaning & Restoration of HVAC Systems (ACR) Standard.
• Will the contractor provide you with a means to conduct a visual inspection at any time during the cleaning? (Mirror and flashlight, camera or other remote visual systems.)
• Will the contractor be cleaning the complete system, including coils and fans?
• Will the contracting company actually do the work? (Some companies subcontract the work to independent contractors. You will want to apply these guidelines for subcontractors as well.)Is the contractor giving you a guaranteed price before the inspection? This may expose you to extra costs. Finding mold in the system, damaged fiberglass insulation, cleaning or treating cooling coils may become add-on costs.
Action Heating & Cooling performs air duct cleaning for Lakeland FL and the surrounding towns & communities. Residents across Polk County have trusted us to keep the air quality in their home clean & safe.